Customer Fulfillment Specialist III
Waltham, MA 02451
A top utilities company in Waltham, MA is seeking an upbeat Customer Fulfillment Specialist who is committed to offering quality service to internal and external customers. Apply today!
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Responsibilities for the Executive Assistant:
- Triage all incoming authorizations (of service-plan requests from clients/members)
- Coordinate and monitor authorizations
- Direct and identify clients to the most appropriate cost effective service
- Process requests for authorization accordingly
- Respond quickly and proactively to customer queries
- Adapt to varied situation and exercise sound judgment
Requirements for the Executive Assistant:
- High School Diploma
- 6 plus years of experience
- Post-secondary or equivalent call center experience, or equivalent required
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and processes
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship