Customer Service Representative
Auburn, MA 01501
Our client in Auburn, MA is looking to hire a Customer Service Representative to join their team. In this contract-to-hire role, you will perform account maintenance, provide assistance to patrons, and prepare reports to include daily phone call log. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Customer Service Representative:
- Process telephone inquiries, fax information/applications to customer if required
- Perform account maintenance, including address changes, vehicle changes, transponder changes, payments, adjustments, statement requests, and fastener strip requests
- Provide assistance to process/update expired credit cards, options changes, replenishment amounts, balance thresholds, address changes, add tags, process applications, and correspondence
- Cash out and prepare deposit at end of shift.
- Work a rotating weekend schedule, one month on/one month off as scheduled or as required based on operational needs.
- Take calls and/or start workday exactly at start of shift
- Participate in the Quality Assurance process: Call Monitoring and auditing of Log Sheets and Correspondence on a monthly basis
Requirements for the Customer Service Representative:
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.