Customer Service Representative
Natick, MA 01760
Our client in Natick, MA is seeking a Customer Service Representative to join their team. This contract-to-hire role has the opportunity to possibly go perm after 3-5 months. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Customer Service Representative :
- Establish new accounts including Private, Commercial, Taxi, Non-Revenue, Resident, and Carpool as well as processing correspondence, payment options changes, and fulfillment requests
- File applications and other paper work as necessary
- Research and submit or process toll disputes
- Record statistics for work processed each day
- Prepare paperwork for cash out following accounting procedures and return unused transponders to locked storage at end of shift
- Perform departmental quality assurance reviews for items processed by other department members
- Work a rotating Saturday schedule, one month on/one month off as scheduled or as required based on operational needs
- Assist with processing e-mail inquiries for all E-ZPass and PAY BY PLATE programs
- Assist in live-signup events
- Assist in opening and closing the office
- 1-2 years customer service experience, preferably in a call / communication center
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
- Works well in a fast-paced, high customer interaction volume environment
- Solid keyboard skills, with a minimum of 5000 keystrokes/hour
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Basic skills in Excel and Word
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.