Customer Service Representative
Waltham, MA 02451
A global leader in Waltham, MA is seeking a Customer Service Representative to join their team. The hours for this contract-to-hire position are Monday to Friday from 10am-6: 30pm. Fluency in Spanish and English is preferred. Apply today!
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Answer calls and respond to email
- Receive and manage customer inquiries via phone or email
- Provide status updates to customers
- Perform research on customer issues as needed, including researching transactions, troubleshooting technical errors, and other analysis and research as requested by Management
- Log and track all customer contacts and report daily to Management
- Answer patron calls to load funding to their respective accounts, answer questions
- Answer corporate client calls to assist with order and administrative questions
- Answer customer service inquiries as needed; escalate as needed to senior member or manager
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous Call Center experience is a plus - 2+ years
- Exceptional customer service skills and experience
- Must be computer literate and able to bounce between multiple programs while servicing one caller
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word and Excel), and experience with internet based systems
- Ability to type 30 wpm
- Fluent in Spanish (bi-lingual English and Spanish) is a plus and preferred
- Windows, MS Excel, and MS Office knowledge required
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship