Customer Service Representative
Worcester, MA 01605
Our client in Worcester, MA is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join their team. In this contract-to-hire role, you will be responsible for all aspects of employer-funded group benefits. If you have a high school diploma and customer service experience, apply today!
Responsibilities for the Customer Service Representative:
- Handle a high volume of calls
- Explain insurance plans to providers and members
- Process claims
- Provide claim status
- Provide excellent customer service over the phone
- Answer any customer inquiries about plans, bills and pending claims
- Check member eligibility
- Print checks
- Data entry
Requirements for the Customer Service Representative:
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in a health care setting preferred
- Medical Billing background is a plus
- Comfortable being on the phones all day
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.