Data Analyst - $35+/hr
Needham, MA 02494
Our client in Needham, MA is looking for a Data Analyst to join their team. In this contract-to-hire role, you will perform analysis to assess effectiveness of initiatives, measure performance, and meet business owner’ s workflow and performance measurement needs. If you have a Bachelor’ s degree in Engineering, Computer science, or related field and one to three years of related work experience in healthcare data analysis, apply today!
Responsibilities for the Data Analyst:
- Extract, analyze and interpret health care data utilizing software (e.g. SQL Server Management Studio) for data analysis, extraction and manipulation
- Design and maintain SSIS packages to migrate data from various sources into databases and the data warehouse
- Troubleshoot SSIS packages to resolve issues
- Support end users in their adoption and understanding of CRM, Tableau and other technologies
- Perform analysis to assess effectiveness of initiatives and new products. Utilize analytical automation (e.g. scripting, macros) to produce timely and accurate ad hoc monthly and/or quarterly reporting to business owners
- Serve as subject matter expert on two or more data and business areas (e.g. SQL, analytics automation, addiction medicine, provider access, EMR reporting)
Requirements for the Data Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- One to three years related work experience required in healthcare data analysis
- Proficiency in SQL Server Integration Services / SSIS and One year of hands on experience with SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services)
- Proficiency in SQL Server Management Studio / SQL.
- Experience with a data visualization solution.
- Experience with Tableau strongly preferred
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.