Data Analyst - $55/hr
Waltham, MA 02451
A reputable utilities company in Waltham, MA is seeking a Data Analyst to join their team. In this contract role, you will lead a team through the strategic assessment design and implementation phases of the customer data management framework. The position will collaborate with many areas of the organization including IT to articulate the customer data requirements and assist in defining and evaluating enterprise tools. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Construction Cost Manager:
- Lead, own and champion data management across the customer organization and develop a culture that embraces the value of data quality management
- Manage communication and change management with stakeholders directly and indirectly impacted by data management procedures and assist stakeholders in standing up capability within their organization
- Operationalize Data Quality Management within the customer data domain
- Identity, prioritize and operationalize quick wins that demonstrate tangible business benefits to key stakeholders
- Develop KPIs and establish an operational framework for actively managing data quality
- Responsible for supporting operational requirements for customer data across large transformational projects
- Lead a team to identify data gaps and improvement opportunities while working collaboratively with key business stakeholders and lead team to realize measure and track improvements
- Participate in establishing process performance metrics and data KPIs to appropriately manage the future business
- Lead, motivate and develop assigned project resources, prioritize work and allocate resources in order to ensure results are delivered in line with expectations and customer/business objectives
- Minimum of five years proven experience leveraging traditional technology systems as well as emerging technologies to support the sourcing/capture, governance, management, and analysis of data
- Bachelor’ s degree in related field, advanced degree preferred
- Proven experience in setting up and managing Data Governance and Management organizations and frameworks, including in complex/federated/global/regulated environments
- Strong understanding of data management, database structure principles, as well as familiarity with non-relational/semantics-based data modelling and organizational techniques
- Expertise in data privacy/protection and cybersecurity with respect to data governance and management
- Experience gathering and analyzing business data requirements, including for regulatory and compliance purposes
- Experience with data management frameworks such as DCAM
- Experience leading and managing data science and analytics teams and activities
- Proven experience at a premier audit/consulting firm and utility/financial industry experience strongly preferred
- Experience in leading and developing a broad team comprised of diverse expertise and skills
- Solid knowledge of project management fundamentals and change management
- Strong MS Office suite, project management software skills
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.