Data Entry Operator
Boston, MA 02210
One of the world’ s top companies headquartered in Boston, MA is seeking a Data Entry Operator to join their team in Downtown Boston. This is a contract role where you will collect and enter data in databases and maintain accurate records of valuable company information. The ideal candidate has essential data entry skills, enjoys fast typing, has an eye for detail and has familiarity with spreadsheets and online forms. If you’ re looking to join a renowned company that has a young, upbeat culture, free coffee, and many opportunities for career growth, then apply today!
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Responsibilities for the Data Entry Operator:
- Enter customer and account data from source documents within time limits
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information to prepare source data for computer entry
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities and check output
- Consolidate documents
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Apply data program techniques and procedures
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations
- Scan documents and print files, when needed
- Keep information confidential
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Ensure proper use of office equipment and address any malfunctions
- Proven data entry work experience, as a data entry operator or office clerk
- Experience with MS Office and data programs
- Familiarity with administrative duties
- Experience using office equipment, like fax machine and scanner
- Ability to type fast and accurately
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Attention to detail
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- High school diploma; additional computer training or certification is an asset
- Previous experience as a data entry clerk or similar position will be considered an advantage
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship