Data Entry/Order Operator
Boston, MA 02111
A worldwide touring and river cruising company in Boston, MA is seeking a Data Entry/Order Operator to join their team. In this contract role, you will be responsible for accurate product and promo building within internal systems, clear promotional communication to the US organization, and reservations support on promo or product related questions. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Data Entry/Order Operator:
- Build and maintain promotions for the US and International GSA markets using internal systems
- Build and attach ad codes to promos for tracking purposes
- Partner with Commercial Operations Administrator on Product build, loading cabins, auditing pricing, etc.
- Create and maintain build sheets for new product and seasonal launches
- Ensure all promotion and product builds are accurate and completed on time
- Communicate promotions to the sales and reservations team in a clear and timely manner
- Work with global operations team to improve process of current promo system, and represent the needs of the US market
- Define and execute promo creation process to ensure awareness and accuracy
- Communicate to management team how well promos are producing, where volume is coming from, etc.
- Assist with proofing marketing materials for accurate pricing
- Provide light reporting to Senior Management on a daily and weekly basis
- Coordinate with digital team, as needed, to ensure pricing and promos are pulling through to website correctly
- Bachelor’ s degree preferred
- Organized, detail oriented and process driven
- Able to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and be flexible with last minute changes
- Computer literacy skills required (MS excel, MS office)
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.