A top institution in Medford, MA is seeking a Database Assistant to join their team. In this contract role, you will work under the supervision of a senior team member and perform basic statistical work. You will collect data and key the data into spreadsheets or databases and filter/sort the data in several ways. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Database Assistant:
- Collect and organize data
- Create charts, graphs and exhibits
- Clean up database for the significant expansion of the university room reservation system
- Clean data to remove bad values, correct misspelled names, and make sure items have consistent formats or fill in missing values
- Write sections describing how data was gathered
- Summarize survey methods or assist in other portions of data report
Requirements for the Database Assistant:
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- Must have excellent Excel skills or other presentation graphics tools knowledge
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.