Brighton, MA 02135
Our client in Brighton, MA is seeking a Delivery Specialist to join their team. In this contract role, you will organize virtual education events and learning activities for program participants and work frequently with client sponsors and participants. As the Delivery Specialist, you will also conduct special projects for the Director of Network Learning that aid in the growth of the business. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Delivery Specialist:
- Schedule and provide support for webinar and videoconference events for selected client engagements
- Provide support to Senior Engagement Managers, Faculty, Experts, and Moderators in delivery of first-class education experiences for clients
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical, scheduling, and content issues in real-time
- Work with SEM to create, code, deploy, and report on pre- and post-tests for participants
- Participate in developing and execute on the communication plan with the client and participants
- Conduct and compile session and program evaluations and communicate results to stakeholders
- Create abstracts of articles and review and edit content for posting on the program portal
- Take primary responsibility for drafting feature refresh content and managing the portal refresh schedule
- Attend regular client meetings and provide timely follow up to address client needs
- Assist Senior Engagement Managers in managing internal operations related to client programs and contractors
- 3-4+ years of experience in a client or customer service oriented position
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- Proficiency required with MS Office suite including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to quickly become proficient with collaborative technologies such as WebEx and videoconferencing
- Genuine interest in adult education and leadership development fields and in innovative uses of technologies
- Ability to work some evenings and the occasional weekend
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.