Boston, MA 0210902111
A top hospital in Boston, MA is seeking a Development Coordinator to join their team. In this contract role, you will report to the Director of Development Operations, provide administrative support to several non-frontline fundraising teams, and serve as backup for the Operations front desk staff. The Development Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating the logistics of team meetings and proactively preparing materials such as agendas, notes and PowerPoint presentations.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, organized and detail-oriented individual capable of juggling multiple priorities and anticipating the administrative needs of the teams s/he supports. Apply today!
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Responsibilities for the Development Coordinator:
- Schedule team meetings and other engagements as needed
- Upload media to Raiser’ s Edge
- Provide administrative support to the Managing Director overseeing Information Management, Integrated Marketing and Communications, and Client Services
- Manage the coordination and logistics of a large number of meetings
- Provide general office support for supported teams
- Process and manage the tracking of vendor payments
- Assist with the tracking of Event Request forms and Advance Approval forms for the team
- Enter event information into Raiser’ s Edge and perform routine database management
- Assist with monitoring the Events RSVP phone line and email account and respond to inquiries
Requirements for the Development Coordinator:
- Associate’ s Degree preferred
- A minimum of one year of related experience, required, preferably in development
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Internet
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship