Director of Client Cost Analyst
Boston, MA 02116
A renowned financial services company in Boston, MA is seeking a Director of Client Cost Analysis with Bloomberg experience to join their team. As the Director of Client Cost Analysis, you will providing client reporting support for transaction cost data from Bloomberg. This contract role pays up to $75/hr-$100/hr – apply today!
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Responsibilities for the Director of Client Cost Analysis:
- Maintain scope of accounts for Bloomberg Transaction Cost Analysis reporting
- Review Bloomberg Transaction Cost Analysis Reports for accuracy before delivery to clients
- Coordinate with Operations or team processing recon between BTCA and BBG AIM using TH reports before BTCA reports are run
- Coordinate with Operations team regarding any updates from BTCA on existing issues for mismatched trades
- Review with Operations team any BTCA application updates or developments for the new BTCA application using RHUB
- Run reconciliation application in Power BI if needed daily or for new client report
- Draft and maintain policies and procedures for supporting transaction cost data
- Perform analysis and drive execution of strategic solution for transaction cost data acquisition and calculation
- Coordinate and verify the information required for the preparation of client reports, management reports, audit requests, other financial reports
- Prepare, validate, and deliver reports in a timely manner
- Validate and approve reports prepared by analyst; provide support to analyst
- Prioritize and manage multiple reporting deadlines, maintain checklists
- Perform reasonability analyses and explain variances
- Prepare statistical data for management use
- Document and keep existing documentation up to date for the procedures and processes under responsibility
- Identify and propose process improvements
- Identify and report weaknesses, and apply financial and operational controls to mitigate risks
- Organize and file records as per departmental policy, manage shared mailboxes and archive directories
- Participate in testing investment systems upgrades and releases as well as process changes, as required
- University degree in accounting or finance
- Experience with Bloomberg and understanding of Bloomberg data
- Experience working with derivatives products, futures, repos, an asset
- Strong numerate accuracy and analytical skills
- Understanding of various investments instruments such as bonds, stocks, short terms, derivatives
- Knowledge of business intelligence and reconciliation tools an asset
- Understanding of the financial services industry, in particular investment funds
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship