Enrollment Operations Coordinator
Boston, MA 02115
Our prominent higher education client in Boston, MA is looking for an Enrollment Operations Coordinator to join their team. In this contract role, you will be responsible for coordinating documentation for all application materials that arrive and assisting in the overall enrollment confirmation process. If you have a bachelor’ s degree and one year of related experience, apply today!
Responsibilities for the Enrollment Operations Coordinator:
- Coordinate the receipt of daily mail by dating, documenting, scanning and filing
- Handle application files to ensure they reflect accurate requirements
- Assist in verifying of records received for student application files
- Notify review committee when applicants are ready for review
- Assist with posting admission decisions
- Draft outbound communication to the student regarding decision, enrollment confirmation and next steps
- Assist in the coordination of the archiving of student applicant records and perform quality assurance checks on archived documents
Requirements for the Enrollment Operations Coordinator:
- Bachelor’ s degree
- Minimum one year of experience
- Prior experience in higher education is preferred
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.