Entry Level Administrative Assistant
Marlborough, MA 01752
Our client in Boston, MA is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant to join their team. In this contract role, you will answer incoming phone calls, enter data, and make copies as needed. The company will even cover 100% of public transportation costs you incur during this role. Apply today!
Responsibilities for Administrative Assistant:
- Answer incoming telephone calls
- Enter data and information into the state incident reporting system
- Drop off and pick up mail each day
- Copy, fax and scan documents as needed
- Assist Intake and Survey staff with administrative functions like calls to facilities, requesting outside records and calls to consumers
Requirements for the Administrative Assistant:
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.