Entry Level Corporate Actions Analyst
Boston, MA 02109
Our client in Boston, MA is looking for an Entry Level Corporate Actions Analyst to join their team. In this contract-to-hire role, you will be responsible for assisting the supervisor with enhancing the productivity of the unit while also performing specialized operational securities processing activities. If you have a bachelor’ s degree, or equivalent work experience, and at least one to two years of custody or securities processing experience, apply today!
Responsibilities for the Entry Level Corporate Actions Analyst:
- Ensure daily output standards for both quality and timeliness are met
- Coordinate control/production related activities
- Utilize Market Data Vendors, Company Documentation and Agent Bank information to research corporate event information
- Review and validate unexecuted corporate action instructions that team members input into CA platform for dissemination to agents and depositories
- Research and analyze share and cash breaks and past due items
- Resolve all open breaks and past due payments within defined time frames
- Identify and communicate all uninstructed positions for Corporate Events to clients via phone call and written communication
- Assist in the development of team members by providing training
- Monitor and assist in the resolution of issues
Requirements for the Entry Level Corporate Actions Analyst:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience
- One to two years of custody, securities processing or other industry experience
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.