Entry Level Fund Reconciliation Operations Analyst
Boston, MA 02109
A leading financial services company in Boston, MA is seeking an Entry Level Reconciliation Operations Analyst to join their team. In this contract-to-hire role, you will reconcile the books and records of the company and its clients for all security positions and cash. This includes direct interaction for the purpose of reconciliation to both outside providers and internal groups including, but not limited to brokers, advisors, agents, sub-custodians, custody, fund accounting, transfer agency and clients. Apply today!
Compensation: $18/hr (temp), Up to $48K + bonus + overtime (perm)
Responsibilities for the Entry Level Reconciliation Operations Analyst:
- Utilize proprietary systems of all Operations divisions to identify nature of any discrepancies discovered
- Provide detailed commentary and coding of break to facilitate break clearance which includes likely reason the break occurred, and responsible party for resolution
- Ensure all automated data feeds are properly posted to the reconciliation platform
- Obtain statement data through various websites, email and ftp for importation into the reconciliation platform
- Validate auto-matching routines and manually reconciles items which did not pass systemic reconciliation matching criteria
- Maintain account set-up for all new accounts
- Provide and understand the daily, weekly and monthly reports that are distributed to the internal and external clients
- Communicate with the various internal clients on any items which are out of standard via phone, email and face to face periodic meetings to ensure all aged items are being worked on through resolution
- Contribute to Management Reporting
- Communicate professionally and constructively to effectively resolve any security exceptions in order to minimize risk and exposure
- Contribute to and maintain a high level of teamwork across all units within R&A
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.