Entry Level Investment Operations Analyst - $18/hr
Boston, MA 02109
A leading financial services firm in Boston, MA is seeking an Entry Level Investment Operations Analyst to join their team. In this contract-to-hire role, you will match or identify discrepancies of client’ s trade economic details as compared to the client’ s counterparty instruction among performing other duties. Apply today!
Compensation: $18/hr (temp), up to $50K + bonus + overtime (perm)
Responsibilities for the Entry Level Investment Operations Analyst:
- Prepare communication of settlement of securities in different markets to the client’ s custodian
- Monitor and resolve any failed trades, cash movements, collateral settlements or corporate actions
- Work closely with the client and client’ s counterparty(s) to ensure transactions and/or reporting related to the different security types are processed timely and accurately
- Understand settlement procedures and restrictions for various markets and asset types and acts accordingly
- Manage daily volume of work adhering to daily deadlines
- Utilize IMO technology and IMO vendor products to perform daily transactional processes as described above
- Communicate professionally and timely via email, phone, or in person with internal and external clients and counterparties
- Provide feedback on client’ s counterparty performance
- Provide superior client service to ensure client satisfaction and reference ability
- Respond to client inquiries, in a timely and professional manner, meeting client’ s standards as indicated in client’ s service agreement
- Understand fundamentals of relevant systems and processes
- Work to understand how specific functions within GIMO impact other teams in Service Delivery
- Work with a risk adverse mindset
- Communicate and escalate potential risks found, errors and issues timely
- Ensure data privacy and integrity of data always
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent work experience
- An aptitude for analytical and problem resolution
- Self starter, proactive and objective oriented
- Ability to execute tasks with little direction, and plan time effectively to meet deadlines
- Ability to multitask and deal with competing priorities
- Ability to identify, analyze, resolve and when needed escalate a problem
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.