Entry Level Operations Specialist - $14/hr
Boston, MA 02109
Our client in Boston, MA is looking for an Entry Level Operations Specialist to join their team. In this contract-to-hire role, you will be responsible for obtaining accurate descriptive security information for all assets held by the firm. Once researched, you will populate all security details onto the firm’ s online master system: GoldenSource. If you have a bachelor’ s degree, or equivalent work experience, apply today!
Compensation: Temp- $14/hr
Responsibilities for the Entry Level Operations Specialist:
- Timely and accurate security master setups for our internal and external clients
- Verify/amend established security master files on the Golden Source, Custody SMF, and Eagle/STAR systems
- Verify valid market identifiers to be set up on the SMF and research critical security data across vendors
- Continuously update and maintain the SMF databases
- Ensure Golden Source, Custody SMF, and Eagle/STAR databases match vendor information
- Complete all quality control work and requests in a timely manner
Requirements for the Entry Level Operations Specialist:
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with the following vendors/depositories is a plus: Bloomberg, IDC, DTC. Euroclear
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.