Entry Level SMF Analyst - $18/hr + Overtime
Boston, MA 02109
Our client in Boston, MA is looking for an Entry Level SMF Analyst to join their team. In this contract-to-hire role you will be responsible for obtaining accurate descriptive security information for all assets held by the firm, as well as providing timely and accurate security master analysts setups for internal clients. If you have a bachelor’ s degree or equivalent work experience, apply today!
Compensation: $18/hr plus overtime
Responsibilities for the Entry Level SMF Analyst:
- Timely and accurate security master setups for our internal and external clients
- Verify/amend established security master files on the Golden Source, Custody SMF, and Eagle/STAR systems
- Manage daily volume
- Verify valid market identifiers to be set up on the SMF and research critical security data across vendors
- Ensure accuracy of all information added to and edited on all SMF systems
- Ensure Golden Source, Custody SMF, and Eagle/STAR databases match vendor information
- Review pending queues to process requests not automatically routed
- Complete all quality control work and requests in a timely manner
- Remain up to date on all new and existing workflow procedures
- Research conflicting information with multiple data vendors and challenge this data when necessary
Requirements for the Entry Level SMF Analyst :
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with the following vendors/depositories is a plus: Bloomberg, IDC, DTC, Euroclear
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.