Entry Level Security Lending Analyst - $18/hr
Boston, MA 02109
A leading financial services firm in Boston, MA is seeking an Entry Level Security Lending Analyst to join their team. In this contract-to-hire role, you will match or identify discrepancies of clients’ trade economic details as compared to the clients’ counterparty instruction, among performing other duties. Apply today!
Compensation: $18/hr + Overtime temp, $45K+ perm
Responsibilities for the Entry Level Security Lending Analyst:
- Prepare communication of settlement of securities in different markets to the client’ s custodian
- Monitor and resolve any failed trades, cash movements, collateral settlements or corporate actions
- Work closely with the client and client’ s counterparty(s) to ensure transactions and/or reporting related to the different security types are processed timely and accurately
- Understand settlement procedures and restrictions for various markets and asset types and acts accordingly
- Manage daily volume of work adhering to daily deadlines
- Utilize technology and vendor products to perform daily transactional processes as described above
- Communicate professionally and timely via email, phone, or in person with internal and external clients and counterparties
- Provide feedback on client’ s counterparty performance
- Provide superior client service to ensure client satisfaction and reference ability
- Respond to client inquiries, in a timely and professional manner, meeting client’ s standards as indicated in client’ s service agreement
- Understand fundamentals of relevant systems and processes
- Work to understand how specific functions within GIMO impact other teams in Service Delivery
- Proactively communicates and escalates potential risks found, errors and issues timely
- Ensures data privacy and integrity of data always
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work US Holidays
- Ability to work overtime as necessary
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.