Entry Level Trade Specialist - $18/hr + OT
Boston, MA 02109
Our client in Boston, MA is looking for a Trade Specialist to join their team. In this contract-to-hire role, you will be responsible for performing specialized operations and securities processing activities in support of the firm’ s business lines. If you have a bachelors degree, or equivalent work experience, and an aptitude for analytical and problem resolution, apply today!
Compensation: temp - $18/hr + overtime, perm - up to $50k
Responsibilities for the Trade Specialist:
- Authenticate, confirm, and distribute all Faxed trades received into the Bank
- Perform various edit checks on all electronic trades
- Re-key Faxed trade tickets are entered into GTPS
- Process complex and client specific instructions
- Escalate known or potential issues to management
- Resolve transaction related problems using established procedures or client documentation and available systems
- Analyze trends and provide feedback on instruction content and format as related to market requirements/standards
Requirements for the Trade Specialist:
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent work experience
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.