Equity Reporting Analyst
Boston, MA 02210
Top Investment firm in Boston is lookiong to hire someone Temp to Perm to be part of thier Multi-Asset Equity team. This client has an amazing reputstion, offers incredible work like balance and they have excellent base and bonuses.
• Partner with Investment Products & Fund Strategies (IPFS) and our Global Relationship Group (GRG) to understand the fundamentals of our approaches, the general reporting needs of our clients invested in those approaches, and the guidelines which govern our activities related to marketing and client reporting
• Develop an expertise in an assigned suite of approaches to effectively develop and deliver product-level content in client reporting; this includes but may not be limited to, writing attribution and performance commentary, tailoring portfolio positioning and outlook text for different client guidelines, understanding product-specific data nuances, answering ad-hoc questions related to the product, etc.
• Serve as an internal subject matter expert to the other roles within CIS
• Produce all standard product materials and reoccurring deliverables including generic marketing presentations, institutional fact sheets, and product summaries
• Peer reviewing client deliverables completed by the team as needed to ensure accuracy, data reasonability, etc.
• Take the lead on production of customized client reporting
• Strong academic credentials and 3+ years of professional experience in either investment management or marketing communications
• Candidates should demonstrate a high level of capital markets/investment/product knowledge
• Excellent quantitative and communication skills, as well as strong attention to detail
• The individual must be an independent self-starter, a team player, and able to work on multiple assignments and complete high quality work against strict and competing deadlines that are dictated by prospects, consultants, and clients
• The position requires extensive use of internal and external systems and databases, and proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
• A positive, collegial attitude and a high level of professionalism are essential
• An MBA or CFA/CMA/CAIA, or progress toward these qualifications is a plus
Hourly Rate is $40-$42 per hour
Hours are 8am to 5pm