Event Sponsorship Sales Administrator
Boston, MA 02109
A top tradeshow management company is seeking an Event Sponsorship Sales Administrator to join their team on a contract basis. In this role, you will ensure the reliability of critical data and the availability of information necessary for efficient divisional operations. The Administrator is a key partner in delivering a positive service experience to clients.
The ideal Event Sponsorship Sales Administrator is a customer service champion with technological and financial know-how. A quick learner who is enthusiastic about beginning a career and is willing to pitch in where necessary.
You will be working alongside some of the most sought-after experts in the industry. This is an excellent company that values transparency, teamwork, and work-life balance. This is a smart and talented group that is both humble and FUN! Apply today for this great contract role!
Responsibilities for the Event Sponsorship Sales Administrator:
- Manage data entry of contacts and contracts; maintain database records
- Partner with Accounting, exhibitors, and sponsors in the timely processing of payments
- Reconcile weekly or monthly cash reports with database records; provide final reconciliation to financial management team
- Prepare and distribute sales, collections, and other reports
- Coordinate meetings and schedules; prepare and distribute meeting notes for calls and meetings
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements for the Event Sponsorship Sales Administrator:
- 2+ years’ similar support experience; agency and/or event management exposure preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google (docs, forms, hangout, etc.) and Adobe Acrobat
- Familiarity with Salesforce
- Solid understanding of basic accounting concepts, such as revenue, net revenue, direct costs, profit, and margin
- Strong proficiency in business communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to travel infrequently
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship