Executive Assistant (College Coordinator)
Boston, MA 02115
A top university in Boston, MA is seeking an Executive Assistant to join their team. In this contract role, you will report directly to the Assistant Dean of Development and Alumni Relations. You will help assist the College of Arts and Sciences team in advancing the goals of Development and Alumni Relations and the College of Arts and Sciences. Included in the role will be projects designed to further develop and grow the following programs/activities. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Executive Assistant:
- Update and maintain parent and alumni records in the donor database
- Assist in writing acknowledgement letters and coordinate the acknowledgement process
- Assist in the coordination of solicitation mailings
- Assist in coordinating campus visits for alumni, parents and friends
- Assist Class Gift and Giving Day promotions and marketing
- Assist with pulling invitations lists for related development events
- Update and maintain RSVP lists for related events and coordinate follow up with prospect managers across the division
- Assist with event follow up including adding attendance records and coordinating follow up mailings and next steps
- As appropriate, staff registration at campus events
- Maintain records of on campus department events to promote to internal stakeholders and colleagues
- Assist in developing briefings and event bio notes for alumni meetings
- Look at prospects in regions where the Dean, Assistant Dean and CAS team will travel
- Assist with daily requests from the Dean, Assistant Dean, team, alumni, faculty and staff
- Run gift reports and ensure gift/pledge recording accuracy
- Assist with meeting/travel arrangements and running visit reports
- Assist with high level correspondence and briefings, proposal pipeline maintenance, filing and phone coverage, research, event support, as well as technical and logistical support to fundraisers
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.