Boston, MA 02116
A leading insurance company in Boston, MA is seeking an Executive Assistant to join their team. This contract role is great for anyone with several years of former executive administrative experience and a strong level of customer service. Apply today!
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Responsibilities for the Executive Assistant:
- Type correspondence, reports, lists and tabulations
- Edit grammar, spelling, punctuation, and document structure
- Update calendar/schedule for manager
- Coordinate manager's appointments, travel arrangements and meetings
- Schedule facilities
- Research and resolve problems
- Aide manager in more complex tasks
- Maintain logs, records and filing systems
- Phone and mail duties
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- 3 years of office experience or equivalent relevant experience
- Experience managing complex calendars
- Experience completing expense reports
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship