Boston, MA 02205
A leading university in Boston, MA is seeking an Executive Assistant to join their investment team. In this contract role, you will manage the day-to-day activities of the Investment Office, report to the Chief Investment Officer, and work closely with all investment team members. The successful candidate will have the ability to read financial reports, as this position focuses heavily on finances. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Executive Assistant:
- Process and track investment cash flows
- Manage the flow of incoming and outgoing mail and emails
- Follow up with managers in response to their queries
- Support the Investment Operations Manager with respect to completing and submitting all legal documentation on a timely basis
- Manage the day-to-day needs of the Investment Office including shared calendar management, budget development, expenditure approvals and reconciliation, etc.
- Ensure cash flows for University's endowment are completed and tracked on a daily basis
- Support the Investment Operations Manager with preparing redemption and withdrawal documents and investment subscription and follow-on documents for signature and submission
- Manage the office email accounts to track and respond to both current and prospective managers in a timely basis
- Identify, categorize, prioritize and then log a high volume of emails and relevant manager materials in on-line database system, follow up on actionable items and Office Manager
- Open/CIose Office: open/lock doors, newspapers, plants, kitchen set-up/clean-up
- Answer telephones/direct callers/field manager cold-call inquiries
- Interest in finance
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.