Boston, MA 02115
A top university in Boston, MA is seeking an Executive Assistant to join their team. In this contract role, you will provide a wide range of complex office and administrative support to a senior manager or executive. You will also serve as principal contact and source of information for customers of the department, including faculty, students, staff and external customers. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Executive Assistant:
- Develop, implement and administer office procedures, policies and operations
- Monitor budget including tracking expenditures and preparing reports
- Maintain personnel records
- Review, route, answer and monitor follow up actions on correspondence
- Provide wide ranging support including keyboarding, composing and editing letters, memorandum, reports, lecture course materials, presentations, and cases
- Use multiple common office applications including word processing, database management, spreadsheets, graphics and presentation software, electronic calendar, and email
- Use Internet, may include basic website maintenance
- Manage complex calendars, arranges for meetings, appointments and travel arrangements
- Attend meetings with executive to provide logistical support, take detailed notes, and track needed follow up items
- Require ability to rapidly learn University and departmental policies and procedures
Requirements for the Executive Assistant:
- Bachelor’ s degree
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.