Boston, MA 02116
Our client in Boston, MA is seeking an Executive Assistant to join their team. In this contract role, you will be supporting several firm Partners and Senior Staff by performing diverse, advanced, and confidential administrative functions. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Executive Assistant:
- Provide support to senior level executives, including calendar management, travel, and expenses
- Perform general administrative duties, answer/direct incoming calls, facilities management, meeting and event planning
- Gathering, compiling and reporting information relevant to/for the Partners
- Reading, screening, and responding to incoming mail ensuring that appropriate follow-up has been made
- Preparing presentation materials
- Assist with basic IT and AV support issues to ensure ongoing team productivity
- Complete ad-hoc projects as assigned
Requirements for the Executive Assistant:
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.