Boston, MA 02116
A Boston based investment firm is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to join their team. You will be responsible for providing administrative and personal support to a Partner within the Private Investment Group. You will also be a member of a ten-person Executive Assistant team responsible for providing back-up support to other Partners in the firm and provide ad hoc support and projects as needed. The Executive Assistant will report to the Director and Administrative Services. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Executive Assistant:
- Provide robust daily packets for Partner with all pre-reading, schedules and relevant materials for the day
- Adopt Partner’ s work style preferences while adhering to established administrative protocols and policies
- Screen and direct communications, including answering and directing incoming calls, setting up conference calls, distributing faxes, sorting mail, etc.
- Manage corporate and personal calendar, meeting, and travel management
- Draft and/or edit work product, including meeting prep materials, presentations, correspondences, meeting minutes, spreadsheets, thank you notes, speeches, etc.
- Maintain contacts using MS Outlook and ensure all contacts are up to date and easily accessible
- Manage and ensure proper processing of expense reports
- Organize corporate/personal events and meetings
- Maintain various company databases, contacts, and files
- Create workable coverage plans and procedures for supporting Partner and provide seamless back-up coverage when needed for others in the firm
Requirements for the Executive Assistant:
- Bachelor’ s Degree with 5+ years of professional experience in a direct administrative support role to one or more senior level executives
- Financial industry experience preferred
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding thoroughness, attention to detail, and accuracy in work product
- Demonstrated experience managing a complex calendar
- Proven ability to exercise exemplary judgment and think critically with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment while maintaining superior time management, prioritization, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Advanced level Microsoft Office skills (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship