Boston, MA 02215
One of Boston’ s top healthcare companies is seeking an Executive Assistant to join their team. In this contract role, you will provide administrative support to ensure the efficient and effective day– to-day functioning of the leadership team for the Office of Diversity & Inclusion. The ideal candidate has exceptional experience involving complex calendar management and experience supporting multiple Senior Executives. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Executive Assistant:
- Manage executive schedules, including the planning and timely notification of meetings and appointments using independent judgment in setting priorities and proposing alternatives to meetings
- Support and set up individual, small group, and committee/working group/task force meetings
- Ensure efficient and effective day-to-day functioning of activities
- Provide customer friendly support to answer questions and resolve issues in accordance with appropriate policies and procedures
- Provide administrative support to Human Resources and diversity & inclusion functions
- Perform supply ordering and utilization
- Handle confidential matters with the utmost discretion
- Use independent judgment to manage workload and responsibilities, as well as solve problems
- Track, enter and report department employees’ weekly hours through Kronos
- Prepare and track expense reports
Requirements for the Executive Assistant:
- Associate’ s degree or related experience required, Bachelor’ s degree preferred
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience involving complex calendar management and the support of senior management in a large, complex, matrix organization
- Experience in healthcare or supporting multiple senior executives is preferred
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.