Boston, MA 02117
A leading financial services company in Boston, MA is seeking an Executive Assistant to join their team. In this contract role, you will be responsible for providing a full range of administrative and/or support services to the Securities Valuations and Treasury groups. You will assist the assigned groups in the management of schedules, handling calls from both internal and external sources, typing correspondence including letters, memos, forms, policies and procedures and managing confidential information. The successful candidate has high level of interpersonal skills and the ability to prioritize. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Executive Assistant:
- Coordinate Pricing Committee meetings, draft minutes of meeting discussions, disseminate for comments, and incorporate comments into minutes to be presented for approval
- Perform daily audits of Securities Valuation Group’ s daily records to ensure completeness
- Respond to questions and situations which arise during Managers’ absence using discretion and judgment based on knowledge of business unit(s) activities
- Investigate problems as assigned by manager, determining method of research, data requirements and analysis techniques
- Complete reports, presentations, letters, and other documents and handle routine correspondence as directed
- Assemble information for use in reports and meetings which may include creating meeting agendas
- Schedule appointments and meetings for department personnel
- Screen mail and telephone calls, direct requests to the appropriate person and follow-up on replies
- Maintain an effective filing system for assigned areas, including confidential data and ensure records are accurate and up-to-date
- Handle budget issues as assigned and track manager expenses/invoices and ensure payments are coded to the appropriated account
- Report on monthly variances and research discrepancies
- Perform other duties such as space planning (new associates), record keeping, maintaining office supplies, and invoice and purchasing activity
Requirements for the Executive Assistant:
- Bachelor’ s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years progressive administrative experience
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.