Boston, MA 02215
Our client in Boston, MA is seeking an Executive Assistant to oversee all administrative aspects of the office and provide executive level support for the day-to-day operations. In this contract role, you will mainly plan, organize, and prioritize workflow to ensure the efficient operation of the office as well as manage the conference room calendar and general scheduling. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Executive Assistant:
- Prepare all correspondence requiring signatures and facilitate the entire end-to-end process
- Manage the calendar and general office scheduling
- Manage the document storage and document removal operations for the office
- Organize historical paper files and determines what should be retained going forward in paper form
- Provide direct support for Internal Audit & Advisory Services
- Serve as an Official Notary and assists with special projects and other administrative duties as needed
- Coordinates all travel arrangements and processing subsequent travel reimbursement requests for all guests
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.