Boston, MA 02124
Our client in Boston, MA is seeking an Executive Assistant to join their team. In this contract role, you will report to the Chief Operations Officer. Your duties will consist of providing technical and administrative support to medical staff, operations, and quality improvement. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Executive Assistant:
- Compile and analyze a variety of performance improvement data
- Provide support for reporting functions
- Coordinate with staff and other departments internally and externally to establish operational systems to support all program activity
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 5+ years of administration experience in positions of increasing responsibility
- Experience in, or familiarity with, the provider credentialing process a must
- Must be able to type at least 60 wpm
- Advanced skills with Microsoft applications, which may include Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and other web-based applications
- Required to produce complex documents, perform analysis and maintain databases
- Must be highly organized and able to interact with individuals from very diverse backgrounds
- Ability to be flexible and work independently
- Experience in health center, hospital and/or academic administration
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.