Boston, MA 02115
A top investment firm is seeking an Executive Assistant to join their team. In this contract-to-hire role, you will provide comprehensive support to an SVP and divisional management team within Asset Management Technology. The successful candidate will learn about the AM Tech goals, as well as understand the priorities of our business partners across Asset Management. We are looking for a team player who will develop strong working relationships with other AM Tech executive assistants.
This position is a part of the AM Tech Administrative team, reporting to the AM Tech Office Manager. In addition, this role also requires the ability and interest to contribute beyond the day-to-day executive support duties by overseeing the general office administration and participating in the administrative team projects. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Executive Assistant:
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the SVP’ s office including internal and external communications, serve as the focal point of a dynamic, fast-paced business environment
- Manage calendars utilizing Microsoft Outlook
- Manage the timely communication of information across the division
- Schedule, coordinate and prepare materials of business meetings, divisional offsites, etc.
- Create of reports and high quality presentations utilizing Excel and PowerPoint
- Coordinate international and domestic travel arrangements and processing expenses
- Draft, edit and proof memos and written correspondence
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred, or, 4 years of work experience in an administrative, project management, or customer service role
- Financial industry experience is strongly preferred
- Polished executive assistant with professional maturity
- Desire to work as a member of the Executive management team and anticipate needs of the division
- Team player: develop strong working relationships with colleagues in FIMT and across Asset Management
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and possess strong communication and organizational skills
- Self-starter with strong sense of ownership and involvement is critical
- Strong ability to multi-task, react and think quickly
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Excellent writing and grammatical skills (i.e. for generating and editing memos)
- Must be flexible enough to work overtime when needed
- Ability and willingness to learn new software tools and applications
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.