Our client in Boston, MA is looking for an Executive Assistant to join their team. In this contract role, you will be responsible for executive-level support to ensure the effective and efficient day-to-day functioning of the office of the CEO. If you have a degree or related experience and at leat three years of administrative experience, apply today!
Responsibilities for the Executive Assistant:
- Manage schedule, including the planning and timely notification of meetings and appointments
- Screen incoming calls, expediting priority matters and independently handling calls as appropriate
- Review all incoming correspondence, initiate first response where appropriate
- Handle ordering of supplies
- Maintain and organize file systems on a shared drive
- Maintain office files and systems to ensure the easy retrieval of documents and correspondence
- Maintain computerized calendar and administer office technologies, including voice and email
- Assist in the preparation of presentation materials, (i.e., handouts and talking points) using PowerPoint, Excel and other desktop publishing
- Coordinate all travel arrangements and process expense reports
Requirements for the Executive Assistant:
- Associates degree or related experience
- Three to five years of administrative experience
- Bachelor’ s degree preferred
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.