Medford, MA 02155
A prestigious institution in Medford, Massachusetts is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team. In this contract role, you will be responsible for reporting to the Dean and Executive Administrative Dean. This position requires complex, executive-level support to both the Dean and the Executive Administrative Dean. Additionally, this position is also tasked with working cooperatively with other Dean’ s office staff in order to ensure that the office operations run smoothly. Apply today!
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Responsibilities for the Administrative Assistant:
- Manage the Dean’ s calendar: scheduling and confirming all meetings and appointments
- Provides accurate daily briefing folders to the Dean, gathering all materials and supplemental information
- Proactively reviews requirements for the Dean for meetings, travel, etc.
- Interacts with President’ s office and Provost’ s office staff to schedule university meetings
- Works with administrators of outside organizations to ensure Dean has necessary information for meetings and events
- Manages and coordinates the Dean’ s travel for university business, research, and outside committee meetings
- Maintains and updates written material for the Dean
- Serves as first point of contact for a variety of phone calls directed to the Dean
- Reviews and prioritizes Dean’ s mail
- Assists administrator to the Dean with projects related to the Dean and the office of the Dean
- Excellent calendar and time management skills
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Must be a self starter, able to track projects and meet deadlines
- Must have good judgement and the ability to use discretion with confidential information
- Needs to be able to interact with a wide range of people
- Mus be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship