Somerville, MA 02143
Our client in Somerville, MA is seeking an Executive Assistant to join their team. In this contract role, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to a leadership team and serve as the primary point of contact to internal and external constituencies. You will provide a broad range of administrative tasks for the Vice President and Medical Director including preparing agendas, letters, memos, proof-reading material, preparing presentations, and transcribing meeting minutes. The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working in a complex environment that is mission driven, results driven, and community oriented. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Executive Assistant:
- Responsible for all aspects of calendar management
- Prioritize conflicting needs, handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow through on projects to successful completion
- Communicate directly, and on behalf of the Vice President and Medical Director with vendors
- Interact with CHA Government Affairs, Massachusetts Division of Insurance, and Health Policy Commission on various state funded projects
- Handle confidential matters concerning a broad range of business matters
- Record minutes of Committee meetings as requested
- Maintain documents, team sites, and files
- Determine action necessary in team's absence and handle matters not requiring executive disposition
- Attend meetings and report on action items
- Gather information and develop summaries
- Develop and implement office procedures related to coordination of interoffice communication, records and systems, including payroll and vacation schedules
- Supervise the day to day work of the Operations Coordinator
- Answer telephone, prioritize and screen calls and takes concise phone messages
- Refer callers/visitors to appropriate individuals
- Participate in educational activities and programs
- Bachelor’ s Degree preferred
- 5 years of experience supporting Senior Level Executives, preferably in a non-profit organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, and Visio)
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, and external partners
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Highly resourceful team-player with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.