Wellesley, MA 02481
A healthcare organization in Wellesley, MA is seeking an Executive Assistant to join their team. In this contract-to-hire role, you will perform administrative support duties including but not limited to photocopying, faxing, filing and preparing mailings. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Executive Assistant:
- Prepare materials for meetings of the Board of Directors
- Schedule meetings that include both internal and external participants
- Maintain calendars for one or more executives; schedule and coordinate internal and external appointments
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Answer and screen incoming calls
- Draft, proofread and edit internal and external correspondence
- Order and track office supplies
- Works with Facilities and IT to coordinate office / workstation moves and other space reconfigurations
- Monitor budget; track spending and research variances; prepares financial reports
- Process SAFs and expense reports
- High school or equivalent
- 4-6 years of related administrative experience
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.