Executive Assistant/Senior Administrative Assistant
A healthcare organization in Boston, MA is seeking an Executive Assistant/Senior Administrative Assistant to join their team. In this contract role, you will provide administrative support to the Office of Diversity and Inclusion. This is an exciting opportunity to support a creative and dynamic team whose work is felt across the hospital and its employee population. This position requires excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills and attention to detail. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Executive Assistant/Senior Administrative Assistant:
- Manage executive schedules
- Maintain four, high volume calendars
- Support and set up individual, small group, and committee/working group/task force meetings
- Ensure efficient and effective day-to-day functioning of activities within these administrative areas
- Provide customer friendly support to answer questions and resolve issues in accordance with appropriate policies and procedures
- Provide administrative support to human resources and diversity and inclusion functions; act as payroll timekeeper for the unit
- Handle confidential matters with the utmost discretion
- Track, enter and report department employees’ weekly hours through Kronos
- Prepare and track expense reports
- Assist in the preparation for new employee arrivals
- Assist with correspondence, filing, telephone coverage, routing routine mail and other administrative activities
- Associate degree or related experience; bachelor’ s degree preferred
- 5-7 years’ experience involving complex calendar management and the support of senior management in a large, complex, matrix organization
- Experience supporting multiple senior executives preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and MS Office software
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.