Facilities Administrative Assistant
Boston, MA 02110
A facilities services organization is seeking a Facilities Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Assistant will be working out of the client’ s office in Boston, MA, with main responsibilities focusing on the filing room. This includes filing and file delivery.
In addition, the Administrative Assistant will provide regular support for mail and reception, as well as assisting with supply stocking and support with the general facilities-related tasks as required.
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable company where your client-focused skills will shine. Down the road, you will also have the opportunity to grow within the organization. Don’ t wait – apply today!
Potential Benefits for the Facilities Administrative Assistant:
- Health and dental insurance
- 401k match
- Paid time off
- Job Training
Requirements for the Facilities Administrative Assistant:
- Customer service experience preferred
- Previous office experience preferred
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work on your feet and often work on multiple floors
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities
- Provide a high level of customer service in a professional environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in the U.S. without sponsorship