Finance Customer Service Representative
Boston, MA 02111
Our client in Boston, MA is looking for a Finance Customer Service Representative to join their team. In this contract role, you will provide information and resolution for finance requests and inquires received via phone calls, emails, voicemails and web forms. If you have at least three years of experience in customer focused role and two years of experience entering data in PeopleSoft or other information systems, apply today!
Responsibilities for the Finance Customer Service Representative:
- Provide initial point of contact in delivering financial information and problem resolution for staff, faculty, and student employees
- Assist in Accounting functions such as Journal Entries and Uploads
- Respond to questions and resolve issues using the Finance knowledge base within Salesforce as well as PeopleSoft Finance, following standard protocols
- Front Desk duties include managing telephone calls, walk-in service, case distribution, completing I-9 verifications for all new hires as well as assisting constituents at walk in kiosks with online needs
- Track inquiries from initial contact through completion
- Maintain the Support Services model of excellent customer service and continuous improvement, as measured through Individual and Group Productivity and Quality Metrics
Requirements for the Finance Customer Service Representative:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a customer focused role, preferably in a financial services function
- Two years’ experience entering data and looking up fields in PeopleSoft or other information systems
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.