Finance Manager/Project Manager
Cambridge, MA 02140
A reputable research company in Cambridge, MA is seeking a Finance Manager/Project Manager to join their team. In this contract role, you will act as a project facilitator and key contributor to consulting projects sold to senior-level marketing executives at technology organizations. Apply today!
Compensation: $28-34/hr based on experience
Responsibilities for the Finance Manager/Project Manager:
- Support consulting staff on research/survey design, coordinating executive interviews and managing qualitative and quantitative data gathering
- Develop and edit project deliverables, including studies, presentations, interview guides, and infographics through coordination of internal and external resources
- Manage third-party providers including custom research vendors, translations vendors, and others
- Lead and support operational initiatives including team meeting planning and logistics, repositories of past project deliverables, Salesforce.com data entry and reporting, and template updates
- Bachelor’ s degree with a strong academic record with experience in a client/project management, marketing, or editorial/communications role
- Technology or research experience preferred
- One year of experience
- Superior communication skills, including presenting, writing, and data visualization with a high degree of intensity, follow-through, and collegiality
- Strong aptitude for and/or experience in project management; experience with vendor management is a plus
- Ability to collaborate across and outside the organization to meet client needs
- A long-term desire to become a high-performing, autonomous Consultant delivering Total Economic Impact studies to marketing executives
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to effectively manage multiple projects and tasks
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.