Financial Analyst- Health Care
Boston, MA 0210902111
Compensation: $30-$40/hr temp, $61K-$70K perm
A healthcare organization in Somerville, MA is seeking a Financial Analyst to join their team. In this contract-to-hire role, you will work in the Financial Reporting department supporting the Finance Manger to develop and manage the annual budget. You will be an integral member of the team assisting in developing financial reports, analyzing monthly financial activity, and supporting leaders in financial related projects. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Financial Analyst:
- Produce, analyze and distribute monthly financial reports
- Provide comprehensive variance analysis and review forecast of variance projections monthly
- Assist in interpreting financial data and help answer related questions around the monthly financial reports
- Review RSO monthly invoices for accuracy
- Act as lead on Accounts Payable guidelines and process improvement project
- Review relevant cost center information and update internal financial reports using Vision
- Assist in development and enhancement of quarterly RSO reports
- Support budget preparation including expense trend analysis by account type for non-salary expenses
- Design potential process improvements and analyses to support streamlining procedures and reporting requirements
- Assist in the development of annual budgets, alignment of FTEs and entering of budget data into Hyperion
- Prepare monthly journal entries as needed
- Work independently on internal inquiries or ad hoc projects as necessary
- Bachelor’ s degree
- Finance or Accounting degree preferred
- 2-3 years budget/accounting experience preferred
- Healthcare experience a plus
- Experience working with budgets
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Knowledge of financial reporting
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including strong customer service orientation
- Ability to work effectively both individually and as a member of a team
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and able to take initiative
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.