Financial Analyst I
Marlboro, MA 01760
A manufacturing company in Marlborough, MA is seeking a Financial Analyst I to join their team. In this contract role, you will prepare payments related to the Company’ s expenditures with HCPs for various internal customers. As the Financial Analyst I, you will also prepare and load HCP event spend into source systems for purposes of reporting. The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor’ s Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance and up to 2 years of working experience in a financial background. Apply today!
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Responsibilities for the Financial Analyst I:
- Responsible for following monthly reporting calendar and ensuring assigned activities are completed timely and accurately, in line with HCP Service Level Agreements
- Gather all HCP event documentation, ensure completeness and store in shared location
- Upload HCP event spend into Spend Hub and validate completeness and accuracy of data loaded
- Perform periodic audits of HCP event spend and remediate spend as needed
- Work on process improvements, automation and enhancements
- Prepare reports and analyses for adhoc requests
- Prepare payment requests using appropriate systems for clinical trials and consulting services per the timelines listed in each consulting agreement or Clinical Study Agreement (CSA)
- Prepare direct and indirect HCP expenditures for distribution to key stakeholders
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance
- 0-2 years financial business experience
- Organized, resourceful, customer focused, self-motivated, and analytical
- Must be a quick learner and able to assertively engage with resources at all levels within the organization
- Systems Experience: MS Office (Advanced Excel, Access, PowerPoint), SAP, Business Warehouse and Tableau a plus
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship