Financial Analyst II
Marlboro, MA 01760
An innovative company in Marlborough, MA is seeking a Financial Analyst II to join their team. In this contract role, you will play a key role within the Global Business Service, Healthcare Professionals (HCP) Reporting and Analytics Services group. The individual will prepare reporting and analytics related to the Company’ s expenditures with HCPs for various internal customers and will also be involved in the preparing for the Company’ s external reporting submissions. Apply today!
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Responsibilities for the Financial Analyst II:
- Prepare reports and analysis of quarterly HCP expenditures for each Business Unit, including trending analysis and commentary to accompany the data
- Conduct monthly/quarterly analysis and reporting (where applicable) of HCP expenditures to meet certain external reporting requirements
- Prepare reports and analyses to support external reporting requirements for US Federal Sunshine and applicable State Reports
- Conduct quarterly analysis of HCP T&E expenditures provided to Global Compliance organization
- Receive and research internal and external HCP inquiries – working with various key stakeholders to provide a competitive advantage to the organization
- Work on assigned projects related to HCP and/or GBS, participate in project scoping, design requirements and testing. Work closely with other functions, including IS
- Responsible for following monthly reporting calendar and ensuring assigned activities are completed timely and accurately, in line with HCP Service Level Agreements
- Work on process improvements, automation and enhancements within all HCP service lines
- Prepare reports and analyses for ad hoc requests
Requirements for the Financial Analyst II:
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance
- 2-4 years financial business experience; preferably in large complex companies within a Financial Planning & Analysis, management reporting, or Financial Operations capacity
- Organized, resourceful, customer focused, self-motivated, and Analytical
- Must be a quick learner and able to assertively engage with resources at all levels within the organization
- Superior problem solving skills, attention to detail, leadership qualities, communication and consulting skills, team/interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively on project teams to insure success in project implementation
- Ability to challenge status quo and recommend continuous improvement ideas
- Systems Experience: MS Office (Advanced Excel, Access, PowerPoint), SAP, Business Warehouse and Tableau a plus
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship