Financial Analyst in Dermatology
Worcester, MA 01605
A top medical facility in Worcester, MA is seeking a Financial Analyst to join their Department of Dermatology. In this contract role, you will support financial analysis for GenMed/PrimCare, Rheumatology, Endocrine, Infectious Diseases, and Department of Dermatology. Apply today!
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Responsibilities for the Financial Analyst:
- Assist in managing, updating and improving forecast models
- Report monthly results, provide variance analysis and explanations
- Drive annual budget and forecast cycles with detailed analysis and insights
- Leverage business acumen to provide analytical problem solving and drive process improvements
- Understand cost drivers in cross functional areas, determine cost allocation methodology and drive execution in financial statements
- Develop and maintain relationships with the business owners
- Manage and update forecasting models and ad hoc reporting databases
- Monthly reporting of results including variance explanation and research
- Provide solutions in solving problems and facilitating process improvements
- Specialize in analysis, modeling, accounting and system related functions
- Assist in the month-end close and consolidation process
Requirements for the Financial Analyst:
- 4 year finance, accounting or business degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in finance, accounting or business analysis experience in a corporate environment
- Strong computer skills including financial modeling and analysis in Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrated expertise in financial statements
- Experience building and maintaining databases and financial models
- Experience preparing PowerPoint presentations a plus
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship