Financial Reporting Manager - $50/hr + Overtime
Boston, MA 02109
Our client in Boston, MA is looking for a Financial Reporting Manager to join their team. In this contract role, you will oversee planning, coordination, preparation, and reviews of annual, semi-annual, and quarterly financial statements. If you have at least 10 years of related industry experience including eight years of financial reporting experience and bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience, apply today!
Compensation: $50/hr + Overtime
Responsibilities for the Financial Reporting Manager:
- Oversee planning, coordination, preparation and reviews of annual, semi-annual and quarterly financial statements
- Prepare fund expense proforma; reviewing fund expenses and accruals
- Train staff on applicable laws and regulations as they pertain to the mutual fund industry
- Ensure communication of law and regulation changes that pertain to the mutual fund industry to staff
- Oversee and deliver reporting of statistical and performance data to fund management and industry publications
- Maintain expert knowledge over applicable laws, regulations and interpretations of governing financial statements and disclosures
- Communicate appropriately with Sr. Managers and internal contacts with respect to all timetables, workflows and other relevant financial administrative matters
- At least 10 years of related industry experience including eight years of financial reporting experience
- BS/BA degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.