Fit Testing Coordinator
Fit Testing Job Description:
We are looking for assistance fit testing health care employees at multiple hospital networks. Fit testing is an OSHA-required task to ensure hospital employees have access to PPE that properly fits.
Using OSHA accepted Fit Test Protocols, the Fit-Tester will:
- Conduct fit testing for NIOSH-Certified respirators
- Train respirator user in process of user seal check
- Refer respirator user for further evaluation if unable to pass fit test
- Properly wipe down equipment between sessions
1. Long hours on your feet
2. Regular hours range from 8-12 hours shifts. Start times vary (as early as 5am)
3. Regular Days: Monday-Fridays, some weekend work available
4. Fit Test more than one person at a time.
2. Reliable transportation
3. Attention to detail
4. Comfort going into hospitals and wearing PPE for the duration of the day
5. Ability to communicate well with others
If interested in this position please send your resume immediately to email@example.com.