Floater Admin Assistant
Boston, MA 02210
A top investment management firm in Boston, MA is seeking a Floater Administrative Assistant who will provide coverage for colleagues who are out of the office, peak workload periods, open positions, or special projects. The Floater may provide coverage in the firm’ s investment departments as well as the marketing departments. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Floater Administrative Assistant:
- Leverage the investors’ time through logistical coordination of the team’ s activities and needs
- Responsible for diligent telephone coverage with gate-keeping expectations
- Manage calendar
- Responsible for extensive logistical coordination of meetings with various constituencies
- Responsible for domestic and international travel itineraries and arrangements
- Produce various materials including daily reports, market data information, meeting prep packets, research materials, presentations, etc.
- Handle daily mail, file systems, expense reporting, etc.
- Provide back-up for other department support positions as needed
- Assist with special events and visitors
- Prior office experience, ideally in an administrative support role; investment management or professional services background will be viewed favorably
- Exposure to international contexts, whether through work experience, study or living abroad, and/or personal travel, preferred
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, & PowerPoint)
- Experience with MS Outlook for email, calendar management, and meeting coordination
- Experience with creating and editing PowerPoint presentations; familiarity with Adobe Acrobat
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship